GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. INFORMATION ABOUT JOIERIA GRAU
- Company name: GRAU LLORET, SL
- Registered Office: Calle Sant Romà, 22 – 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona)
- Telephone: 972 364 222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing the products offered through the website www.joieriagrau.com (hereinafter, the “ Website ”), owned by GRAU LLORET, SL (hereinafter, “ JOIERIA GRAU ”), the Customer accepts the terms and conditions of these General Contract Conditions, so before proceeding to accept them, read their content carefully. In case of not accepting the General Conditions of Contract, the purchase of the products cannot be carried out and consequently JOIERIA GRAU through its Website will not assume any type of obligation or responsibility.
Likewise, the Client declares that he has sufficient legal capacity to contract the products of the Website.
The user declares and guarantees to act in good faith by using this website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders and not to purchase products through www.joieriagrau.com for the purpose of resale or parallel distribution that provides a commercial benefit. .
If it could be considered that a false or fraudulent order has been made, JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to cancel it by paying the customer the payment made without any penalty for JOIERIA GRAU.
By using this Website, the user agrees to provide the information requested in a truthful and exact manner, consenting that JOIERIA GRAU may use said information to contact users if necessary. If the user does not provide all the information requested, the order cannot be processed.
By placing an order through the Website, the user declares to be of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to modify the content and/or scope of the General Purchase Conditions at any time, without the need to communicate or notify it in advance, therefore, before contracting each product, read its content carefully since it is the responsibility of the Client to review the General Conditions of Purchase before buying any product from the Website.
JOIERIA GRAU is the official distributor of all the trademarks present on the website.
2. CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
In order to complete a purchase, the User must register on the Website. The user can do it before or after filling the shopping cart.
You can register in the "Account" > "Register" section. Once you are registered as a Client you can access your account with "Login".
If you are not registered, you must do so from the shopping cart, to finish the process.
3. PRICE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
The price for each of the products will be the one that appears in euros together with each product on the Website and will include the applicable VAT. The cost of shipping costs will appear in the order summary, before completing the purchase.
JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to modify its prices at any time and without prior notice. The price applicable to the purchase request made by the Customer will be the one stated at the time of accepting the General Contract Conditions.
The price of the product will be that stipulated on the Website, except in the case of a manifest error, that is, in the event that the error in the price is obvious and unequivocal and the Client could have reasonably recognized that the price is incorrect. In these cases, JOIERIA GRAU would pay you the total amount of the order and offer you the possibility of placing the order again with the correct price.
3.2. Way to pay
The Client can make the payment of the purchases of the products through the following payment methods:
1. Credit or debit card ("VISA", "MASTERCARD", "DINNERS" and "AMEX" cards are accepted: The Client must include his credit card number, as well as the rest of the additional information required in the payment process. The payment process has the security of CAIXABANK TPV VIRTUAL.The charge will be made once it is accepted by the Client's financial institution, otherwise the purchase cannot be carried out.
2. PayPal: the Customer will be redirected to the PayPal website to enter the payment method and the data necessary to make the payment.
3. Bank transfer: when the Client chooses this payment option, JOIERIA GRAU will send the Client a confirmation email with the bank details to make the transfer. The bank commissions applicable to the transfer will be paid by the Client. The product delivery period will start counting at the time of receipt by JOIERIA GRAU of the transfer.
4. Apple Pay or Google Pay (through Stripe ): The Customer can choose to make their purchase with Apple Pay or Google Pay if they have this option configured on their device and associated with a valid card. Payment will be made through each Client's own device. Once the payment has been made correctly, the page will redirect to an order confirmation page.
5. Amazon Pay : The Customer can pay for their order by choosing Amazon Pay . By choosing this payment method, the JOIERIA GRAU page will redirect the Customer to Amazon Pay 's own payment gateway where they will be asked to access with their Amazon access data. Once all the steps of the platform have been completed and the payment has been made correctly, you will be redirected to the JOIERIA GRAU order confirmation page.
6. Aplázame: Finance your purchase instantly with Aplázame . Buy now and pay later. At Joieria we want to help the customer to buy, therefore, the customer can finance their purchases through our website through Aplazame , quickly, easily and safely. How?
1. Choose your product.
2. Select Aplazame as payment method at the end of the purchase process.
3. Choose the number of installments and the day of the month you want to pay.
4. Aplazame will grant you the credit instantly, only with your email, your mobile and your ID number. No paperwork and no small print. What you see is what you will pay, not a penny more!
5. These are the Financing Conditions:
- When applying for the loan you will be asked; make an initial entry payment.
- The amount of your loan will be the amount of your basket minus that initial entry.
- That's the amount we'll finance in the number of installments you choose. For example, a 6-month financing will imply 7 payments, one at the time the credit is granted and 6 payments in each of the 6 months following the purchase.
- Payments are made with the card provided by the client to Aplazame .
- The SMS sent by Aplazame to process the credit application is free of charge for you.
Example: Example of financing with APLAZAME for a basket of €1,000.00 for 12 months and that begins to pay 20 days from the request. An entry of €85.63 is requested, which the user must pay through his card at the time he performs the operation. The amount to be financed is the difference between the value of the basket and the entry: €914.37. 12 monthly installments of €85.63 are requested. Opening commission: €0.00. TIN: 22.11% AI: 24.5%. Total amount owed: €1,027.56. Subject to approval by APLAZAME, SL
Once the timely payment has been made by any of the methods referred to in sections 1, 2, 3 or 4, the Customer will receive an email , to the address indicated, confirming that the order request and payment have been made correctly.
JOIERIA GRAU undertakes not to store, under any circumstances, sensitive information such as card numbers or authentication codes.
3.3. Discount coupons
The temporary existence of discount coupons present on the Website is possible. These coupons will be temporary and in no case can they be exchanged for money. The discount is applied on the price of the product and/or on the shipping price, according to the corresponding promotion.
4. EXECUTION AND DELIVERY PERIOD
Once the Customer has made the payment for the product, JOIERIA GRAU has confirmed it, and the confirmation email has been sent to the Customer about their purchase, the products will be shipped, if available, at the address indicated by the Customer in the purchase process and within the period provided on the Website, and no later than thirty (30) days from the conclusion of the contract.
JOIERIA GRAU will ship products to Spain, excluding Ceuta, Melilla, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands.
In some products indicated on this Website, there is a geographical restriction, and they can only be picked up in physical stores through the "Pickup in Store" service.
In the case of not being able to guarantee the safe shipment of any product, JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to restrict the geographical scope of distribution.
Orders registered on Thursday and/or Friday will be shipped mostly on Monday of the following week, following the JOIERIA GRAU security protocol, to minimize the risk of loss.
4.1. delivery methods
- Carrier: Shipping by courier in which you can select the "Standard" option, your order will be delivered in 2 or 3 working days or you can select the "Express" option, that the order will take between 24/48 hours, on working days, to be delivered. At Joyería Grau we offer door-to-door service and shipment tracking in real time. All packages are prepared and delivered on working days, never weekends or holidays.
- Store Pickup: If the customer wishes, they can pick up their order at any of the following GRAU jewelry stores:
- C/Sant Romà, 22 – 17310 – Lloret de Mar – T.972 364 222
- C/ Ample, 32 – 17300 – Blanes – T. 972 332 681
- Passeig de Manresa, 41 – 08201 – Sabadell – T. 937 256 574
- Avd. Diagonal, 538 – 08006 – Barcelona – T. 935 193 303
To access the store collection service, the customer must indicate it in the purchase process and must comply with the delivery times indicated by email.
The customer must go to the selected point of sale when formalizing the order and identify himself with the original valid ID or passport and show proof of purchase.
If the client wants the products to be withdrawn by a third party, they must notify it by email together with a signed authorization that contains the complete data of the client and the person they wish to authorize (Name , Surname and ID or Passport number).
JOIERIA GRAU will not be responsible for errors that may occur in the delivery of the products purchased in the event that the Client has not correctly completed the Website. If there were any incidents in the delivery period, JOIERIA GRAU would inform the Customer appropriately and immediately.
In the event of not being able to make the delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the transport agency will leave a notice, and the recipient must contact the transport agency to make a second and final delivery.
The risks of the products will be borne by the Client from the moment of their delivery and, in the case of their return, they will continue to be borne by the Client until they are delivered to JOIERIA GRAU.
The customer undertakes to check the good condition of the shipment at the time of delivery to the carrier and must reflect any anomaly detected on the delivery note (breakage of security labels, external shock, humidity, etc... ) being able to reject the delivery.
The client must notify JOIERIA GRAU of any delivery incident via email: email@example.com
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
If there are incidents regarding its supply or if there are no products in stock, the customer will be informed immediately and the amount of the product or products without stock will be reimbursed. JOIERIA GRAU will reimburse the corresponding amount without undue delay and, in any case, before 14 calendar days have elapsed. The refund will be made by the same means of payment with which it was paid.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Client will have the right to withdraw from the contract, without any type of penalty, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the product.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact JOIERIA GRAU via email firstname.lastname@example.org , and send the product to be returned, along with all its documents, instructions and original packaging, as well as the Document Withdrawal that will be sent to the Client via email if they cannot download it, by any means that proves its receipt by JOIERIA GRAU.
The address for sending returns is as follows: Calle Sant Romà, 22 – 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona) Spain.
Once the Client has exercised the Right of Withdrawal, JOIERIA GRAU will return to the Client all payments received, except for shipping and return costs, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which the Client informs JOIERIA GRAU of his decision to withdraw from this contract. JOIERIA GRAU will proceed to make the refund using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless the Client expresses otherwise. The Client will assume the cost of returning the purchased product except in the case of products replaced due to lack of availability, in which case, JOIERIA GRAU will assume the costs of returning the product. (ART. 108)
The user will not have the right to withdraw from special or personalized orders. Custom-made and/or personalized products cannot be returned.
Returns of products that have been tampered with, have been used or have been removed from the security seals will not be accepted.
7. GUARANTEES AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
The guarantee of the product sold will comply with the provisions of current legislation and, where appropriate, the commercial guarantee of the product that the Customer has purchased.
The term that the client has to notify any incident caused by manufacturing defects is 2 months from the moment he becomes aware of it .
If the manufacturer of the purchased product verifies and corroborates the existence of a manufacturing defect, it will proceed to repair or replace the item. Always at the client's choice, when technically possible and when notified within the established deadlines.
Cases that will not be accepted as manufacturing defects:
- General damage caused by improper or abnormal use of the product.
- Bumps and scratches caused by normal use of the product.
- Detachments or breakage of gems or other applied elements.
- Stains or changes in brightness on metals, gems or other elements caused by external chemical agents.
Specific cases for watch products that are excluded from the guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the article's own guarantee:
- Battery or battery life.
- Wear from normal use.
- Damage caused by improper use of the product or by its lack of maintenance.
Any warranty will be voided if the product is handled by personnel not authorized for this purpose by the manufacturer.
Any other claim is excluded except for the rights held by the buyer against the manufacturer in accordance with current legislation.
8. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
The Customer may direct their complaints and claims to the Customer Service Department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , calling 972 364 222 or using the contact form on this Website.
The Company must respond to the claims received as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of one month from the filing of the claim.
The European Commission makes available to Consumers and Users an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
9. DATA PROTECTION
10. PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING
For the purpose provided for in article 4 of Law 10/2010 of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, the client says and declares that he is the real owner of the operation, warning him that his data may be transferred to those public administrations that in accordance with the regulations have the right of access to them.
If the amount of the purchase is greater than €1,000, the client will be required to identify himself with a copy of the valid ID or Passport. In the case of buying in the name of a company, a copy of the company's NIF, data and copy of the administrator's ID and document of the real ownership of the company will be requested.
JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to retain the order until the customer identifies himself.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Contract Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
Controversies that may arise between JOIERIA GRAU and the Client must be resolved in the Courts and Tribunals of the Client's domicile or the place of fulfillment of the obligation.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
JOIERIA GRAU reserves the right to modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Update: NOVEMBER 2022